It’s safe to say most people know the general purpose of lube – to relieve personal dryness, which everyone experiences at one time or another.
Lubricant can make sex last longer, provide a more comfortable experience, and intensify pleasure. Plus, it's a must-have for all toy play and self play.
Here are some commonly used lubes which you try as per your need.
Water based lubes are preferred by many because they’re super easy to clean up and they’re safe to use with any toy. Water-based lubricants work best with Tantlay's dolls, which can provide a smooth and silky experience.
They use water as the primary ingredient, which means it can evaporate with friction, but you can reactivate it with the addition of moisture (like water.)
1. Silicone based lubricants use silicone as the primary ingredient. These lubricants are popular because they’re very smooth, less likely to feel sticky or tacky, and last a long time because they don’t contain water, which can evaporate or absorb into the body (which is perfectly safe, by the way).
2. Silicone lubricants can be thought of as concentrated formulas, because just a little goes a long way, and there is no need to reapply.
3. Plus, it’s waterproof, so with care, you can use it in the bathtub, shower, pool or Jacuzzi.
4. You can also use silicone formulas for massage, as a hair smoother, and to moisturize and shine up tattoos.
It is forbidden to use silicon-based lubricating oil with the doll, otherwise it will cause damage to the doll and affect the product experience in the later period. It is recommended to use water-based lubricating oil.
1. For oil-based oil, there are olive oil, baby oil or essential oil. These lubes tend to be more lasting, and many are edible.
2. Oil-based lubes also make a great massage oil, and who doesn’t love receiving a massage that turns into sex?
1. These lubes are a bit messier than other lubricants, and they can stain your bedsheet easily and are not easy to clean.
2. Oil-based lubes shouldn’t be used with sex toys made from latex, silicone, rubber, or plastic. They can degrade these materials and turn your sex toys into a horrible mess.
A better option would be to head to the store to purchase an inexpensive, water-based lube like Tantaly lube. With a water-based option, you can ensure that a latex condom won’t break down. You’ll also have a much easier time cleaning it up. Water-based products are water soluble, so they won’t stain your clothes and sheets.